Tuesday, September 25, 2012

To whom it may concern......

I have put a lot of time and effort into this blog trying to challenge and prepare athletes, but frankley the response/feedback/followers have been pretty non existant. I know there are a few of you out there that do these workouts and I thank you for trusting me to help you get better at this great sport. But that being said I can give you guys the info if you desire it in different ways that will not be as time consuming as this for me. So it was a great run but I am officially disbanding this blog. If you want any advice from me or need help my e-mail address is michael.r.jones3@navy.mil, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to support you. Again thanks to all who followed this program but I have had to little of a response and feedback to continue pouring time and effort into it. I will continure to push myself and others to achieve their goals, that will never change.

5 comments:

  1. DUDE, you literally just ruined my day. This blog is the first thing I look at when I wake up each morning (and like 20 other times during the day). I can't speak for everyone but I can for myself (and I think Ethan too) but we've seen incredible gains since following your blog. Thanks for all the time and energy you’ve put into this for us! Hope we can keep making you proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I want you to know that with the exception of the last 3-4 posts (which we are still working on), E and I have done every single one of your WODs. They've been badass. You're going to have to email us the rest of your squat cycle so we can finish strong. We’ve already PRd our back squats by like 30lbs and we aren’t done yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn,ya same here,I just never posted in the comments. Loved this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following, just never posted as well. Would love to keep doing your programming, shot you an email.

    ReplyDelete